Sunday, July 10, 2011

Louis Vuitton Besace to keep the case

Payatas is Manila 's main waste dump . People who live in Payatas already know their talents , Louis Vuitton Delightful Monogram GM in the face of despair . Them through the garbage piles of raw materials to make new products. This abandoned place in the economy of goods on behalf of a sustainable cottage underground. This problem has been the market knowledge and their vulnerability to opportunistic lack of fine-tuning of the desperate people of , who is next to no price to buy from them ( even if the Philippine standards) .And this is being stepped up in. Rags2Riches the company has passed as stakeholders Payatas people's happiness . It is now recognized that the concept of market pricing , added value to achieve a good design .

Perhaps most importantly, they now have a regular ( and growing ) market which means no longer do more to keep the case of sale of despair (that get screwed over) made ​​it better .Generally high-end market Rags2Riches elite . In the green , Manila poshest shopping destination choice , product retail outlets. This makes the Payatas workers increased 50 -fold profit. The amount of export orders, higher education is expected from New York , San Francisco ,Louis Vuitton Besace and in some cities in Europe and Australia this way . To maintain its official website is also as expected online retail is about to open eyes.I always like to dress up and put my things together in their own way, I started modeling in the United States, and it turned into a fascination with fashion.

I always try to find the right formula to get involved in fashion, even today. From working in retail, marketing, I realized, I found my phone, when I began to design their own clothes at work, people began to ask them to buy me and the rest is history.What trends make you optimistic about the future Timeless fashion, the style has been recycled, Louis Vuitton gives the designer the feeling of continuity and longevity. I like to create a new concept, but I also like to embrace the international trend to adapt to their own, our markets, the integration of their design aesthetics with me, and take them further.Tell us another fashion item you are proud to designI designed in response to turmoil in the region of permanent peace bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment